Please follow the rules
- When forms are collected from the GOLD RUSH boxes, the information from the form will be added to the registration list.
- A pre-printed aluminum tag with the matching number will be placed in the draw container. This aluminum tag will remain in the draw container .
- The weekly winning number will be drawn from this draw container.
- You can join GOLD RUSH anytime.
- Only play one toonie per number, per week, at any of the GOLD RUSH box locations listed below. Locations are also listed on the individual boxes
- You can play more than one number. For each number played a separate form will need to be completed
- Place a toonie in the box for each number you play.
- Please write your number exactly as shown. Due to numbers that are hard to identify such as 6 or 9 please underline
- All toonies from the GOLD RUSH boxes will be collected every Thursday between 8:30 AM and 2 PM.
- A notice will be placed on the box stating that pickup was done.
- The winning participant’s name, number and prize amount will be shown on the GOLD RUSH box.
- The draw will be every Friday at 12 noon at the Boys & Girls Club.
- Winners will be contacted by phone, and/or email.
- A picture ID is required to collect your winnings.
- If your number is drawn and you did not play that week your half of the winning proceeds will be added to the following week’s draw
If you no longer wish to play please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 634-2011 ext.7 and you will be removed from the registration.Once your registration is cancelled your number may be reissued to another player