Please follow the rules
- You Must be 19 to play
- Draw takes place Fridays at noon ( weather and holiday exceptions apply)
- You can join GOLD RUSH anytime. To join you must pay a minimum of $10.00 for each new number registered
Only play one toonie per number, per week, at any of the GOLD RUSH box locations. Locations are listed on our website at www.sjbgclub.com
You can play more than one number. For each number played a separate registration will need to be completed.
Place a toonie in the box for each number you play.
Please write your number exactly as shown. Due to numbers that are hard to identify such as 6 or 9 please underline.
- The winning name, number and prize amount will be shown on the BGC Greater Saint John website after the winner has produced valid ID and received the prize money.
- Last 6 months winners will be on the website.
- Winners will be contacted by phone, and/or email.
- All toonies from the GOLD RUSH boxes will be collected every Thursday between 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM. This time is subject to change to accommodate holidays (i.e., Christmas) and weather.
- A notice will be placed on the box stating that pickup was done.
A picture ID is required to collect your winnings.
- If your number is drawn and you did not play that week, your half of the winning proceeds will be added to the following week’s draw. Only the number, not the name of the loser will be posted.
- BGC staff, volunteers, board members, and their family members are allowed to participate in the draw
- You can Pre-Pay for multiple weeks: i.e 6 months $52 (26 draws) or 1 Year $104 (52 draws).
- No Refunds
- If your Gold Rush number is drawn and you have played that week, you win HALF the Weekly Total Gold Rush pot.
- Rollover: If the winning number of a Gold Rush draw belongs to an entrant that has not paid his/her weekly $2.00, the amount will be added to the next weekly draw Payments cut off at 10am at the Club on Friday
- In a rare occurrence days/times might change due to a holiday. Players will be notified of these changes in advance by email and the draw date information on the top of the box will indicate the changes.
- When paying electronically a minimum of $10 per Gold Rush number is required.
- Players must be residents of New Brunswick. If they move outside of the Province of New Brunswick, their Gold Rush Membership will be forfeited at that time. Please contact the Club if your address has changed even within the province, as we need to have your current mailing address on file at all times.
- It is the responsibility of the Gold Rush Member to regularly check the Gold Rush website for up to date Rules of Play.
- If a Gold Rush Number has not been played for 52 consecutive weeks, the number will be considered inactive and will be reassigned to a new player.
This message is only visible to admins:
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click here to Troubleshoot.