The Saint John Gold Rush is a weekly 50/50 draw
and it’s only $2/week to play
$1 goes to the wining pot and $1 goes to support the Boys & Girls Club.
It’s time to get in it to win it, Saint John!
Deadline to play:
9:00 am Thursday at our Green Box Locations
10:00 am Friday at the Boys & Girls Club Gold Rush Window.
How to Play Gold Rush
Step 1. Get a Gold Rush Number
Sign-up and receive a PERMANENT number at any Green Box location.
To sign up:
- Insert the completed form into the box at the green box locations. Retain the half portion that has your number on it.
- Request a number by phone by calling 634-2011
Step 2. Play Your Gold Rush Number
- At a Green Box location place a green label with your number on a toonie and drop it in the box. (see a list of all our locations)
- Interact e-transfer (links to banks listed below)
- In Person at The Boys & Girls Club 1 Paul Harris Street Gold Rush Window (social distancing measures must be followed at this time).
- By Phone using a Credit Card 634-2011
You can also Pre-Pay for your Gold Rush by:
Dropping into the Boys & Girls Club at 1 Paul Harris Street
Due to COVID-19, Gold Rush Members will currently not be permitted to enter the building to make payments. The Boys and Girls Club of Saint John will be accepting cash payments at our new Gold Rush Window which can be found right outside the main doors (1 Paul Harris Street).
Calling 634-2011 ~ ask for Patsy or Nancy!
You can pre-pay any amount!
In order to pay via interact e-transfer, Gold Rush members must click one of the following links & add The Boys and Girls Club of Saint John “Gold Rush” email as a payee.
Get reminders in your inbox to play Gold Rush Lotto
This message is only visible to admins:
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click here to Troubleshoot.