You Can Help Build a Better Community
The Boys and Girls Club of Saint John is a registered charity/non-profit that provides over 2,100 children and youth in 5 at-risk neighbourhoods across the city with a safe space during the most vulnerable hours of the day, and FREE access to life-changing programs in five key programming pillars that are purposefully designed to drive personal development:
Why support the Boys and Girls Club of Saint John:
- Your support stays local and supports those who are most in need
- The Boys and Girls Club of Saint John has the greatest reach and impact on children and youth in the city. Annually, our organization sees over 2,100 young people & this number continues to grow.
- 38.4% (over $650,000) of the Club’s annual revenue currently comes from individual and corporate donors. As the demand for Club resources in our community continues to grow, and public sector funding is cutback and minimum wages increase, the need for private funding is greater than ever.
- Just 15% of funds raised goes to cover administration costs. This means 85% goes directly to program delivery.
Barrier Free Access
- Safe, open and readily accessible facilities in seven vulnerable locations across the city plus a summer camp
- A multitude of quality development programs designed to empower youth to reach their full potential and give them confidence and skills for life
- Inclusivity and openness to all regardless of race, religion, social or economic status
- Structured programs tailored to support working families and community’s needs
- Regularly available, structured, supervised group environments
- Passionate and highly skilled staff
- Carefully screened and devoted volunteers
How You Can Help Build a Better Community
You can help thousands of our city’s at-risk children and youth reach their full potential by supporting any one of our Annual Giving Campaigns to support the programming pillars. Your gift will make a significant impact in serving the needs of our community.
We could not do what we do without donor support, thank you!
Donate to Boys & Girls Club of Saint John
There are many ways you can donate to the Boys & Girls Club of Saint John.
Annual Giving Campaigns:
Feel the Rush with GOLD RUSH
The Gift of Time
Learn something about yourself… meet new people… share your skills and enthusiasm for life. Yes, we are talking to you! Be a difference-maker and share your passion and caring. It feels so good to be part of something special.
Join Our Team
There’s a reason why the Boys & Girls Club is a good place to be! it’s our fabulous staff.
Your Donation Makes a Difference!
You can see how your donations can help our youth by clicking the buttons below.
Here are just a few ways your donation makes an impact.
$25 - Youth Programs
Your generous donation of $25 can help cover registration for our Youth Program.
$80 - A Hot Lunch
Your kind gesture of a $80 donation can help cover one child's Hot Lunch for 1 month.
$120 - Camp Programs
Your investment of $120 can help send a child to Camp for a week.
Our Wish List
These items would be great to receive...
(Note: We are unable to accept old TVs, Mattresses, 2nd Hand Stuffed Animals and old Monitors.)
Other Donation Methods
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
This message is only visible to admins:
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click here to Troubleshoot.